During term time, I currently provide guitar/ukulele tuition for the following schools: Hillside First (Verwood, Dorset), CMS (Cranborne, Dorset), Highcliffe School (Dorset), Merley First (Dorset), St. Ives Primary (Hampshire), Malmesbury Park Primary (Bournemouth, Dorset). These lessons take place during the school day.
For details on the availability and price of school guitar tuition, please contact either myself or the respective school.
I teach private evening lessons on a weekly timetable during term time. These lessons are for students in the Verwood area and take place in the students own home.
PLEASE NOTE: I am currently fully booked for private tuition during term time. If you would like to be added to the waiting list or book an off timetable lesson, please get in touch.
I aim to provide tuition that is both enjoyable and productive. Wherever possible, I use an adaptive teaching style to ensure lessons suit the requirements of individual students.
- Acoustic, electric and ukulele guitar tuition available.
- Pop, Punk, Rock, Blues, Metal, Classical, Acoustic Fingerstyle.
- Tuition in your own home (available in Verwood, Dorset).
- Students of all ages and ability levels taught (from complete beginner, to advanced level).
- Lessons are adapted to suit the musical goals of the student. Develop your guitar technique and musical knowledge while learning music you want to play.
- Musical notation, TAB notation, music theory, chords, scales and arpeggios.
- You can work towards a graded exam: the study of exam material (and the taking of graded examinations) is not compulsory, but is recommended as it provides an additional goal and a measure of progress. Studying for an exam is an effective way for a student to improve playing ability, performance skills, and gain a qualification recognised both academically and in the music industry. Additionally, exams are regulated by Ofqual, and carry UCAS points from grades 6-8.
- I am enhanced CRB/DBS checked.